The next CMRE event will be held on June 6, 2016 at the University Club in New York: China and the Credit Challenge. Speakers will include:
- Ambassador Willliam Middendorf, former Secretary of the U.S. Navy.
- James Nolt, Campus Dean of the New York Institute of Technology, Nanjing Campus (Nanjing, China)
- Jeffrey Snider, Chief Investment Strategist at Alhambra Investment Partners
- Gordan Chang, author & columnist
- Ann Lee, adjunct professor of economics and finance at New York University and author of What the World Can Learn from China
- Valentin Schmid, business editor of the Epoch Times
- Ralph Benko, senior advisor in economic policy at the American Principals Project
- Larry Parks, founder of Foundation for the Advancement of Monetary Education
Topics will range from an analysis of the credit situation in China, an assessment of the risks to the global monetary system, commentary on U.S./China geopolitical tensions, and finally a discussion on the economic policies of the two presumptive presidential nominees. Click to download the Full Program.
Reservations are now closed, but the program will be available shortly on the CMRE website.
Please join our mailing list to get information on the next CMRE meeting: Mailing List