The Committee for Monetary Research & Education seeks to promote greater public understanding of the nature of monetary processes and of the central role a healthy monetary system plays in the well-being, indeed, in the very survival of a free society. The Committee is a non-profit educational organization. Its ability to carry out these purposes depends entirely on voluntary support from the public.
The next CMRE meeting will be held in New York City at the University Club on March 25th and will feature:
- Thomas Hoenig, vice chairman of the FDIC and formerly president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Paul Volcker, former Chairman of the Federal Reserve
- George Selgin, Director of the Cato Institute’s Center for Monetary and Financial Alternatives
- John Browne, former Conservative MP, advisor to Margaret Thatcher, and vice-president of the UKIP party.
- Larry Parks, Founder of The Foundation for the Advancement of Monetary Education.
- Steve Lonegan, Director of Monetary Policy for the American Principles in Action.
Tickets are available online by clicking this link.Please consider making a donation or joining our mailing list.